The Cairo Criminal Court, District 24, South Cairo, headed by Counselor Sami Mahmoud Zain El-Din, issued on 9/02/2021 its decision to include 7 women on the terrorist lists for a period of 5 years, according to the listing request No.18 of 2021 Supreme State Security.
The decision was made as follows:
First: Inclusion of the Muslim Brotherhood on the list of terrorist entities.
Second: The inclusion of 31 defendants, including 7 women, on the terrorist lists, and they are:
1. Hajar Khaled Faris Al-Sayed
2. Aisha Muhammad Khairat Saad Al-Shater
3. Hoda Abdel Moneim Abdel Aziz Hassan
4. Suha Salameh Omar Sheikh.
5. Israa Kamal El-Din Mohamed Attia Atwa
6. Somaya Muhammad Nasif Rushdi Abu Al-Saud
7. Marwa Ahmed Madbouly Ahmed
And that is for a period of 5 years, starting from the date of the decision, with the legal consequences that follow.