Release Order of Ms. Nancy Mustafa and Ms. Randa Lotfi pending the case
Belady Foundation is pleased with the verdict of the Cairo Criminal Court in its circuit held at Tora’s Non-Commissioned Police Officers Institute to release:
– Mrs. Randa Lotfi Mohamed Mustafa pending Case No. 2976 of 2021 Supreme State Security
– Mrs. Nancy Mustafa Kamal Abdel Rahman pending Case No. 984 of 2021 Supreme State Security
– It should be noted that Ms. Randa Lotfi, the 35-year-old woman, was arrested on December 13th, 2021, and remained forcibly disappeared for two weeks until she appeared before the Supreme State Security Prosecution on December 27th of the same year.
– The Supreme State Security Prosecution charged her with joining and financing a terrorist group, in addition to spreading false news. Later, she was detained for pretrial pending the aforementioned case.
– Mrs. Randa Lotfi remained in pretrial detention in Al Qanater womens prison until the Cairo Criminal Court ordered her release pending the case.
Ms. Nancy Mustafa, the 40-year-old woman, was arrested on July 10th, 2021, for providing material assistance to the poor through social media.
– Mrs. Nancy appeared before the Supreme State Security Prosecution on July 25th, 2021, 15 days after the day of her arrest. She was accused of joining and financing a terrorist group, and then was included in case No. 984 of 2021 Supreme State Security.
– Ms. Nancy remained in pretrial detention in Al-Qanater Womens Prison until the Cairo Criminal Court ordered her release pending the aforementioned case.